We have diffrent plans and pack depending on your need,
we have vast 10 years of experience on web designing and developing.
Static web pageIncluding personal email address
#1 Including 4 section + contact us page Final Price:190 USD.
Simple Planindluding 5 email account
#2 Includes 4 section + 5 email account + domain registration(. Com,. Com.ar,. etc) + SEO easy to find in Google Final 280 USD
Advanced Web DesignIncluding Unlimited email accounts
#3 Includes 20 sections + Unlimited email accounts + domain registration (. Com,. Com.ar,. etc) + Graphicse + Gallery + admin panel + SEO easy to find in any search engines Google, Bing with some keywords. Final Price: 700 USD
Shopping Cart (Ideal for direct sales)Including Unlimited email accounts
#4 Includes 100 sections (including subsections) + Shopping Cart + Integrated + Easy Pay Unlimited email accounts + domain registration (. Com,. Com.ar,. etc) + Graphicse + Gallery + admin panel + SEO easy to find in any search engines Google, Bing with some keywords. Final Price: 1200 USD.
Google PositioningKey word SEO
#5 We offer a pack of 4 phrases on the front page of the browser. Your site will appear with 4 different searches. Final Price: $ 60 USD Pack of Views (Adwords).
¨Reality is the projection of mind¨. Harry A.N. Jaffrey
we make your dreams possible
so dream limitlessly
10 Reasons You Need a WebsiteThere's no question about it. To compete in today's uber competitive market you need a strong online presence. We are not just talking about a DIY-website and a Facebook page. Instead, you need a well thought out, optimized marketing strategy that includes online, social and mobile components. Why? Because this is where your consumers are searching. In fact, the average consumer will consult 10.4 sources before making a purchase. And for the first time EVER, digital ad spend will surpass traditional marketing efforts.
If you run a local business, regardless of your geographic target area, you'd better be thinking online, social and mobile. The first component – and perhaps the most essential – of this strategy is your company website.
Think you can squeeze by one more year without one? Or maybe the site your cousins' brothers' sister-in-law made will tide you over a few more years? Think again. Thirty percent of consumers won't consider a business without a website. Consumers expect local businesses, regardless of size, to have an online presence. But not just any online presence. In fact, nearly 9 out of 10 consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience. So why do you need a website and how can you be sure it'll convert those shoppers into buyers? Here are 10 essential reasons why you should strengthen your online presence with a mobile-responsive website.
1. You Need a Digital Business CardAmericans spend, on average, 23.6 hours online each week and nearly 5 hours every day on their mobile devices. So, if you want to be discovered where people are spending their time, it's essential to have accurate information about your company accessible in that space. A website acts like a digital business card for a company: people can reference it again and again for things like contact information, names of employees, services offered and more.
2. You Need to Be Discoverable in Search Engine ResultsPeople don't just browse the Internet to discover companies they want to do businesses with; more specifically, they visit search engines. 93% of online experiences start with a search engine. And nearly half of these searches are for local businesses. So, you need to have a search-optimized company website that can rank well in search engine results. This will ensure consumers are able to find, and connect with, your business.
3. Consumers Search with Proximity in MindIt's important to have an optimized website so you'll appear in search results—especially because studies have shown that people tend to take to their computers or mobile devices to search for things that are close to them. In fact, 4 out of 5 consumers use search engines for local information. These searches aren't just surfing the web either. 88% of searches for local business on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours. Having a website allows searchers who are looking for a business within close proximity to discover your business and get in contact with you.
4. It Can Help You Build CredibilityWhen it comes to convincing consumers to buy, first impressions are important. Fifty-seven percent of people won't recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. That's right consumers make judgements about your business based on the appearance of your website. Having a professionally designed, thorough and easy-to-use website can help you to more easily convey to potential customers that you are a reputable organization, one they want to do business with.
5. SEO Is a Cost Effective Marketing StrategyLet's face it—every company wants to optimize the dollars in their budget, ultimately getting the most amount of bang for the least amount of buck. When it comes to marketing, having a website that is optimized for search can be one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies. Are you thinking about tackling SEO yourself? We wouldn't suggest it, after all you have a business to run. But there are some basic tactics that you can take to position yourself to be discovered through search.
6. Google Ranks Local Businesses Higher When Searchers Use Mobile DevicesGoogle assumes that a user doing a search on their mobile phone is most likely on the go, and, in turn, looking for a business in close proximity. Thus, the search engine favors local businesses when people do mobile searches. Having a company website that is optimized for mobile gives you the chance to take advantage of Google's preferential treatment and appear higher up on the results page. This ups your chances of consumers discovering your company in the moment that they're looking for it and means they're more likely to get in touch.
7. Your Website Stays Open 24 Hours Per DayUnlike your business, which most likely does not operate or communicate with customers after-hours, your website stays open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. This means that even when your staff is not available to interact with people looking to do business with you, your website is accessible and able to provide helpful information, serve as a point of contact or even allow customers to make purchases or submit orders.
8. Your Competitors Probably Have OneWhile 36 percent of small businesses don't have their own website, 64 percent of them do. This means that the majority of small businesses DO have a presence online, and it's likely that your competitors have a website that is appealing to people in your area. If you want to stay relevant and competitive within your field, it's important that your business have a footprint online—it not only helps you stay competitive, but it also helps cement your role as a forward-thinking, tech-savvy business.
9. It Can Help Your Business GrowIf you're hoping to expand your business and bring in new customers, having a website is an important strategy. Small businesses who've experimented with launching a website report being happy with their success. Surveys on small business' websites show that 81 percent of companies that launched sites saw their business grow, and 97 percent of small business owners would recommend having a website to other small business owners.
10. It Allows You to Hone Your Company's Brand and ImageA website is a good place to hone your brand—using your specific aesthetic, vocabulary, and more—it's the ideal forum for you to shape the narrative about your company. Social media pages (like Facebook) and peer review sites (like Yelp) on the other hand, allow your company's image to be shaped via input from the public—this can be helpful but doesn't always paint the picture you would prefer to see. By creating and managing your own company site and content, you get to paint the picture of your business.
Do you have a business without a website?We understand the reasons why you might resist building one for your business: "I'm not tech savvy", "they're too expensive", "I don't have the time", or the infamous "I have enough business and I don't need one". The reality is, you don't need to be tech savvy, getting a professional website for your business can be cheap and easy, and to make it even simpler for you – not having a website is costing you time and money. Check this out… 81% of people research a business or service on the internet prior to making a purchase decision. That's 25.92 million people searching for businesses online. Yet, 46% of business owners listed "Business currently doesn't need one" as their #1 reason for not having a website. We're not statisticians, but we can see that there's a glaring disconnect here. Still unsure if your business needs a website?
1. Having a website will attract new customers to your business and make you more money.2. Add instant credibility to your business simply by having a website.3. It's not as hard, or as expensive, as you think 4. Having a website will end up saving you time. 5. Position yourself and stay in control of your brand.
Your website is a powerful marketing tool. A well-maintained website can help you gain a competitive advantage in your industry and improve your business image. Developing your web site offers many benefits including helping you get more leads and prospects, increase sales, enhance your professional brand, and improve your customer service. But surprisingly, according to various recent studies, just about 35% – 40% of all small businesses don't have websites. Below are 18 benefits of a website for small businesses you may not have thought of:
1. Improve Your Advertising EffectivenessPlacing your website address on all your promotional material will help you gain additional exposure and encourage the visitors to first check your site for the information they are seeking.
2. Save Money on Printing and Distribution CostsA website can act as your online brochure or catalog that can be changed or updated at any time. If you employ a content management system (CMS) you can make changes quickly and at no charge.
3. Easy Access to New CustomersYou can have your existing customers refer you to their friends and relatives using only your web address or URL.
4. Easy to Use and UpdateIf maintained properly your website will always be up to date and current. Easily make updates, edits and deletions from any computer on the Internet. No more having to pay a programmer every time you want to chance a date or add a product.
5. Improve ProductivityA website increases your company's productivity because less time is spent explaining product or service details to customers because all this information is available 24 hours a day on your website.
6. Educate Your CustomersYour website can offer free advice about your products and services. This information can be delivered in a well thought out and consistent way any time of the day or night.
7. Expand Your MarketThe Internet allows businesses to break through the geographical barriers and become accessible from anywhere in the world by a potential customer that has an Internet connection. Selling products online is cheaper and easier for you and your customers.
8. Extend Your Local ReachExtend the local reach of your brick-and-mortar store to consumers around the world. You are open for business 24/7 365 days/year with all the information the visitors needs to make an informed decision.
9. Promote & Sell Products & ServicesProvide photos and detailed descriptions of your products or services. Explain why your products or services are superior to your competitors. Show visitors how your products or services can help them in their personal or professional lives.
10. Promote Your Brick and Mortar FootprintWhen customers and potential customers are out and about, they will still be able to find you via their phone. Your phone number, address and full selection can be made available from your website or mobile-friendly site.
This is Aires Communication You tube
Curabitur hendrerit mauris mollis ipsum vulputate rutrum.
Phasellus luctus odio eget dui imperdiet.